Radmin is one of the most secure and reliable remote access software products today. It’s chosen by over 100,000 companies worldwide for remote tech support to employees. Governments and military, technology experts, and financial organizations rely on its vast capabilities. Radmin is a must-have tool for every IT Professional.
With Radmin’s highest operating speed, using a remote computer is just like using a local one. Its special low-bandwidth optimization lets you control remote computer comfortably even on 3G connections.
Radmin’s security capabilities are built-in from the ground up. With Radmin, all transferred data is protected with AES256-bit encryption. No vulnerabilities have ever been found over the last 17 years since Radmin was originally developed.
Radmin installs and updates quickly and instructions are very clear. For administrators of large networks, there is a special free utility allowing Radmin to be automatically installed with pre-sets on user PCs.
VNC Connect. Be everywhere.
VNC Connect is screen sharing software that enables you to solve problems, help people and work remotely.
Control remote computers as though sitting in front of them, at any time, from any device.
One product for all your remote access needs
VNC Connect has device access and instant support capabilities built-in, so a single subscription enables remote access and support for your entire organization.
Install VNC Connect and access your own computers remotely, provide IT support to staff, administer unattended systems, share access to centralized resources, simplify training provision, and much more.
Provide IT support to customers or employees on demand, without installing any software, making end users perform complex or privileged operations, or leaving a software footprint.
User Installs Made Easy with InstallShield
Consistent and reliable installs. Every time. Flexera InstallShield delivers a seamless user install. Choose from a variety of installers and packages – standalone or complex suites. Develop MSI and EXE installers, and create Universal Windows Platform (UWP) and Windows Server App packages with minimal scripting, coding and rework. Then easily deploy to Windows Store and Nano Server.
As open source software takes up a larger share of your component list, InstallShield helps you mitigate the risks of OSS code with a quick scan of your project.
With InstallShield, you’ll adapt to industry changes quickly, get to market faster and deliver an engaging customer experience. And know the vulnerability of your project’s OSS components before you ship.
The result? Productivity: up. Extra scripting/coding/rework: way down.
Get simpler and cleaner installs, upgrades and uninstalls with Universal Windows Platform support. Flexera InstallShield is the fastest easiest way to build Windows installers. Create installations directly within Microsoft Visual Studio.
With InstallShield, you can:
- Build simple and clean installs, upgrades and uninstalls with Universal Windows Platform support
- Simplify virtual and cloud-based deployments
- Deliver a seamless customer user experience
- Future-proof your project from open source software vulnerabilities
- Support enterprise customers with ISO 19770-2 software inventory tags, PowerShell scripting, and sideloading of Windows Store App
- Benefit from the standard for Windows installers with Microsoft Windows and Visual Studio support
- Open Source Software Detection and Risk Assessment
- Tests Apps for Compatibility with Universal Windows Platform (UWP) App Packages and Windows Server App Packages
- Creates Universal Windows Platform (UWP) App Packages and Windows Server App Packages (WSA) from MSI Projects
- The standard for Windows Installer (MSI) and InstallScript Installations
- Converts MSIs to Microsoft® App-V™ 5.1
- Includes Custom Bootstrappers to Bundle Universal Windows Platform App Packages, MSI Installers, and More
- Installs Web Applications to Microsoft® Azure™ and Microsoft IIS using Microsoft Web Deploy
- Automatically Provisions Virtual Machines for Simple Installation Testing
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server Integration