ViHoth Corporation is established in 2008 with the aim of becoming a leading provider of CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM/CNC in Vietnam.
The SOLIDWORKS 2019 Beta program provides early access to test SOLIDWORKS software for SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service Customers. Beta testers can either download and install SOLIDWORKS 2019, or run the online version, from a supported browser.
From July 2, 2019 the SOLIDWORKS Beta page will provide a Try Online link to access the Beta version online.
SOLIDWORKS Beta 2019 is now ready for your feedback!! Are you a SOLIDWORKS design enthusiast, uses SOLIDWORKS to the core? Then this opportunity is for you – to test your data and their custom workflow in the new version of SOLIDWORKS, and be a part of a proud initiative that benefits all stakeholders at multiple levels.
Features of SOLIDWORKS 2019 Beta Online:
- New! In addition to all three beta releases being available online, there will be intermediate bug fix updates midway between B1 and B2: B2 and B3 and B3 and Pre Release.
- Access to SOLIDWORKS Premium (excluding SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard), eDrawings Professional, SOLIDWORKS MBD, and SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional.
- Instant access to the software; no download or installation required.
- Upload and download sample parts/assemblies using Dropbox, Google Drive, and leading cloud storage solutions.
- SOLIDWORKS Beta online version will be available through the duration of Beta (ending September 9, 2018).
- Targeted FAQ and HELP for getting started with the online version.
ViHoth High Technology Development and Trading Corporation
Head Office: ViHoth Tower, Lot B6-X3, My Dinh 1, Nam Tu Liem Dist., Hanoi City.
Office: M2.8.18 Jamona City Building, Phu Thuan Ward, District 7, HCMC.
Hotline HN : +84-24-3797.0256 HCM : +84-28-3636.8328